Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tag & more tag...

Three names I go by
Liss...
Lissa...
Mel...

Jobs I have had in my life
Pernah jadik cikgu sandaran sekejap mase break semester & now currently graphic artist...

Three places I have lived
Bukit Beruang, Melaka...
Bukit Katil, Melaka...
Sg. Long, Kajang...

Three TV shows that I watch
CSI...
How I met ur mother...
Miami Ink...

Three places I have been
Singapore...
Sabah...
Langkawi...

People that e-mail me regularly
Safina...
Aishah...
Su Scully...

Three of my favorite foods
Masakan kampong & thai...
Italian...
Western...

Three things I would like to do
Jadik housewife...
Jadik vacationer...
Gi window shopping...

Three friends I think will respond
Itafed@ummisarra...
Gee Carmen...
Miss Jay...

Things I am looking forward to
Jage & membesaq kn Mirza Aariz sebaik mungkin...
Saving more money...
Gi holiday sekeluarge...

No comments: