Sunday, October 2, 2011

2 October: 10 years full of luvs...


zaman muda-mudi...


Atlast…I found you...

I found my life...
My days and nights are for you forever...

My face reflects the light of joy and happiness...
I feel your love in the palm of my hands...
When you hold my hand with extreme passion
& I wrapped it all around me...
It feels like magic...
Like a romantic poetry...
Like a blessing of Allah...

I want to keep it with me forever...
I am the only one who found your true love...
All my loneliness & crying has been grounded...
My heart is truely smiling...
Because my soul has been founded...
Thanks for be in my life
& being with me...
Thanks for telling me what I can be...

Thanks for reminding me about your love...

Thanks for having me & keeping me above...

Happy 10th Luvs Anniversary to my Hubby, Zhuben & Papa Aariz...

I luvs you so much...

2 comments:

Aziezulben said...

Terima kasih kerana terima papa seadanya... papa sayang mama & Mirza Aariz...

MelissAziezul said...

Always luv both of u...