Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tag: Candid pix...

'Tag'ing from Hajar@mamaSara...
this tag all about upload 3 candid pix...
ermmm...is it ok if I put pix of papa Aariz too...ok kot...
so enjoy...




This picture was taken on Ammar's birthday...I want to calm down Aariz 4 what reason I also dun remember anymore...this picture capture by papa...gud job papa...(^_^)



I love this picture...luckyly I capture this moment...so sweet...(^_^)



When this picture taken Aariz was 3 months old...
'like father like son' da...(^_^)

Done already...

Give this tag 2:
Itafed@ummiSarra...
Noina@ibuNabila...
Jiey@mamaRayyan...
Kak Suealeen@ibuSyafiah...

2 comments:

Sue.Aleen said...

tq²! ada la kerja sket lepas dua hari otak dari bagi idea untuk memblog ni!

MelissAziezul said...

huhuhu...u'r welcome kak...(^_^)