Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby in Red Contest

This morning when I opened Jiey-Mama Ian blog, the thing that caught my attention was the entry about Cutest Baby Photo Contest...so I feel like its might be interesting...before this my maid had told me so many times that my lil' prince must participate in any baby contest...I just smile only...huhuhu...but now I think it was d right time 2 do so...

Hemmm...I just wondering if my lil' one is d cutest but that's up to MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby in Red Contest to decide it...

D theme for this contest is 'Cutest Baby in RED'...I have find several photo of my lil' one but I think, all of it has a very memorable moment 2 me...then I decided 2 put all of it...so enjoy...



I named my lil' prince Mirza Aariz...
D.O.B. 29/07/08

For me & hubby he not just cute but a survivor too...he has a birth-history that due 2 MAS (Meconium Aspiration Syndrome)...now days he living in a healthy life...hopefully it will continue that way...

Why he is d cutest...because he seldom cry...every morning he will wake up with a big smile on his face...

Why he is d cutest...because he is d center of our calm & happiness...

Why he is d cutest...because he very special in his own way...


Wish to get your kids in the contest too...?Just follow the steps below and you could grab one of the wonderful prizes...

  • Get a photo of your baby in RED (red dress/red shirt/red pant/red hat/red towel/red blanket… no! you can’t paint your baby red…ha..ha..ha)...
  • Write a blog post about this contest with title MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby in Red Contest
  • Include your baby’s photo in the post and mention his/her name and date of birth...
  • Explain why your baby should grab the title 'Cutest Baby in Red'
  • Include a link to this contest page, PhotoBook Malaysia and AliceWonders in your entry...
  • Leave a comment here with link to your blog post. That’s it! Easy peasy...




9 comments:

h4ni3 said...

hi there melissa

just nak buat correction sket.. MAS = meconium aspiration syndrome

good luck for the contest ya
baby mirza is so adorable :)

i'm joining the contest too.. just 4 fun.. hehe
anyway.. salam perkenalan :)

MelissAziezul said...

Salam perkenalan...
Thanks 4 d spelling correction Meconium...
Gud luck too...(^_^)

Anonymous said...

gud luck aariz...
aariz mmg comel...

Jiey^Mien said...

Good luck aariz..

h4ni3 said...

melissa

me = ur sister's name + ur sister's job = me is ur sister

hahaha.. boleh pakai ke penaakulan mantik itu..

MelissAziezul said...

thank's my frenz...(^_^)

MelissAziezul said...

Dear Kak Hani a.k.a mummy Harraz & Khayra...
Okay la tueee...boleh je...(^_^)

Ummi Alisya said...

go aariz... hero in red! mabeles!

MelissAziezul said...

Tankiu acik Ita...(^_^)