Thursday, April 23, 2009

Erti cinta yang tidak bersyarat...(thanks hubby)


betul ke...?



Do You Love Me?

(by Patricia Gallant)


"Do you love me?"
"Yes I do."
"Why do you love me?"
"Because you are you."

"But why, I ask.
What do you see?"
"I see love in those eyes
staring back at me.

"Love for our children,
family and friends.
Love for our God
That has no end.

"I see your caring,
laughter and compassion,
Intelligence and humour,
Strength and ambition.

"Your beauty within
And your beauty outside.
Your sparkling eyes,
Your smile and your pride."

"If you stop loving me..."
"That will never be so."
"Do you believe that?"
"I believe it, I know."

"So when you are angry..."
"I will still love you."
"And when I am sick..."
"I'll take care of you."

"How do you love me?"
"With all of my heart."
"Always and forever?"
"'Til death do us part."

2 comments:

Kasut But Ceri Merah said...

best2

MelissAziezul said...

huhuhu...julung2 kali nye hubby aku bagi ni...(^_^)