Thursday, November 27, 2008

Once upon a time...


this picture was taken last Raya...
mase ni aku dh akhir2 pantang...masih mok lg kn...
tp skang dh maintain...(^_^)


When I was 18 years old I met him in the UIS class and
he came up with his friends (Mapoh & Capang)...so that was d first time I saw him...than I realize that I can’t keep my eyes off over him...

At 20 on my day in KL to celebrate National Day I was surprised with a phone call...d phone called that change my life...he called me & I was so nervous...we did this for couple of months...he was the first person I told about everything, about my crushes, about my lessons and about all the people I hated...

On his 22 birthday we went to our first date, and he had an accident that day but he stand strong 4 me...(^_^)

Over the next year we began to date seriously...
we laughed & cried together...

We had six glorious years together b4 we get married, when everyday I would smile...even on d last day of our wedding...he still d man that I knew six years ago... now its been almost 2 years we happily married...& something precious have come to our life...our inspiration, lil' prince Mirza Aariz...

what more can I say...?

i feel really blessed...Alhamdulilah...

No comments: