Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bila si suami memujuk si isteri...

My choice is you because your…charm has capture
my attention forever...
My choice is you because of your…strong will
and independence...
My choice is you because of your…eyes can melt my soul...
My choice is you because your…smile always brightens my day...
My choice is you because your…cheerfulness is my breath of life...
My choice is you because you are the… sunshine in my world...
My choice is you because you...Allah made you a perfect fit
inside my heart...
My choice is you because your…spirit always
encourages my soul...
My choice is you because your….kindness and
consideration for others is overwhelming...
My choice is you because you are the…check and
balance in hard times...
My choice is you because you…can make my heart race with
a wink….even after 9 years...
My choice is you because of your…ability see my full potential...
My choice is you because you…have made me a better
husband, father, and man...
My choice is you mostly because you…choose me first...

3 comments:

Ummi Alisya said...

makin menci makin chenta! hehehe...

MelissAziezul said...

marah-marah sayang...

~ from dramaqueen...(^_^) ~

Aziezulben said...

ye la... no komen... sayang-sayang marah je...