Friday, March 21, 2008

Life Is For Living...







Where I want to start a story…a little short story but a long journey…about my life…my hope…my loved…& my believes…there was nothing to compare from the truth…this give me a strength to have a good life…

In my early age my father had passed away…& I live with my beloved mother…from her I learned to live & thankful...for all the wrong u make me right…for all the joy u brought to my life…thank u mum…my sister…my brother…my grandma…my frenz (Aida,Yan, Intan, Fit)…& my luvly Aziezul…thank u again for being there with me…no matter how…when…or where…

Hakunamatata…what a wonderful life…it makes me who I am today…I’ll never regret…now I think my life is so perfect but not so… hour by hour…day by day…month by month…year by year…I still learn… learn about life…I’m living for a dream…

No comments: